Monday, October 4, 2021

IHC Number Update - October 4

 My October IHC Update

✅ = achieving/exceeding my numbers or generally on track where numbers don't really apply.  

❌ = behind on my numbers, things aren't going well or I haven't taken any steps to complete the goal yet.

➖ = unsure of progress, the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet, it may take the full year to properly evaluate, or it's something I would need my instructors to determine my success/failure.  I've decided to still list these things here just as a reminder that they are still requirements.

 = Complete

Base Requirements

✅ Hand Form - Da Mu Hsing I-V  663/1000

✅ Knife Form - Goju-Shorei Talon  664/1000

✅ Push-ups  33,223/50,000

✅ Sit-ups  33,207/50,000

✅ Sparring  662/1000

✅ Kilometers 1258/1609

✅ Acts of Kindness 669/1000

✅ Blogging/Online Presence

✅ Unexcused Absences

➖ Mastery by Stewart Emery *not memorized yet but understood

✅ Mend a Relationship

➖ Lion Dancing

❌ Tiger Challenge

➖ Public Performances

➖ Core Curriculum - Instructors call

✅ SRKF Projects and Initiatives

Personal Requirements

❌ Weekly Dharma Talks - Still off target...but working at catching up

✅ Pottery - This is going well!

❌ Box Jumps - 😭

⭐ Learn how to change my car tires  - Complete.

➖ Learn how to change Oil  - still waiting for an opportunity.  I did assist in bleeding brakes though!  Not sure I'll ever use that knowledge again. lol

✅ Indoor Plant

✅ Save for Family Getaway - little by little

✅ Compliment Dan, Emma and Nathan at least once a day.

⭐ Children's book - Complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment