Monday, November 2, 2020

Sunday Funday....not

I had a terrible day yesterday.  It didn't start terrible.  But slowly, throughout the morning, I found myself getting increasingly annoyed and angry at the smallest things.  Often there wasn't even a "thing" to be mad at.  I was just mad for no reason at all.  I almost felt as though I was vibrating with anxiety and tension.  I felt resentful at having so many things to do...yet I couldn't motivate myself to do any of them...even the ones I normally enjoy.  I was not myself at all.  The entire day was a write-off.  And I couldn't think of anything that would have made me feel like this....

...until this morning....after I finished my training and was ready to take on the day....it dawned on me....

I don't train on Sundays....which was yesterday.  And if I recall correctly, this isn't the first Sunday that I've felt lost and unmotivated.

Could not training have that big of an impact on me?

Dan had suggested yesterday that I go hammer out a bunch of pushups or throw some kicks at my heavy bag.  I glared at him until he slowly back-stepped out of the room to safety....and I ignored his ridiculous suggestion.....but maybe he was on to something.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know but the more I hear about Dan, the more I think he may be the most supportive (and intuitive) non-training partner ever. You need to listen to that guy more.

    ReplyDelete